16 year old blogger
called Erin

Lover of fashion, beauty,
lifestyle and the arts

Sunday 13 July 2014

Prom 2014!


Prom was something I'd looked forward to since I started school! I'd always imagined myself to be wearing one of those huge princess dresses.... luckily my ideas changed.. 

 It all seemed to come around far too fast and now I am gutted it was over but it was an AMAZING night.

              

 The dress - GOYA London £325
  Necklace - Coast £40
          Clutch - Ruby's (Darlington)


  My prom date is my bestfriend and I am soooooo glad we went together!


I also had a lot of fun doing my makeup for prom! Here's what I used:
  - For foundation I used Estee Lauder's Double Wear - the coverage and longevity of it is SO good! 
- No.7 darker foundation for contouring
- Maybelline's Coverage Stick concealer
- MAC's Prep and Prime
- Collection 2000's Mosaic bronzer
- Collection 2000's eyebrow kit (better    than Benefits!)
- Molten Brown's Sheer Light (highlight) in 05
- Cheryl Cole's Eyelure lashes
- Various shades from my Naked 2 palette
- For lipstick I used Dior's Rouge Dior in 539 (Ambre ZĂ©mire) which I lovvvve (despite the price) 


 Although I've heard that prom is boring and a waste of money...  I, for one thoroughly enjoyed myself and I had a really good night! But I have one tip:
  
 WEAR COMFORTABLE SHOES!





Goooood bye, 
                         Erin x 

             

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog and wow I adore your dress, it's beautiful and definitely suits you, you're make up looked wonderful too. :)

    http://astateofgracce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw you're so welcome! Thank you very much lovely! Xxx

      Delete