16 year old blogger
called Erin

Lover of fashion, beauty,
lifestyle and the arts

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Charity shop shenanigans.

Charity shops or 'thrift' shops. They're cheap, they're quick and they actually contain some really good stuff... Not to mention the fact you're giving money to charity! It's a win-win situation in which ever you look at it! Who would refuse a new jacket for 99p? I certainly wouldn't!

At first I was hesitant of shopping in charity shops due to the one simple factor that the clothes were second hand... Who knows where they could have previously been! Buttttt....... they can be washed, right? And despite the common known myth that charity shops contain clothes than old people have died in... I refuse to believe it. In fact, one jumper I own from a charity shop smells SOOOOOOO good that I never want to wash it. Sad, I know.

Here are my 3 tips for shopping in charity shops:

1) If you see something you like, just buy it. It's probably less money than a Gregg's sausage roll.

2) If you find something you like.. but it doesn't fit: take it home and alter it. 
(buy jeans, make them into shorts)

3) Check the pockets!!! One time I found a fiver! 


Happy shopping! 

Erin x 




No comments :

Post a Comment