16 year old blogger
called Erin

Lover of fashion, beauty,
lifestyle and the arts

Thursday 17 July 2014

July favourites!

Although the weather in England is unpredictable, I like to believe that we in fact well into summer. Summer comes with lovely coral colours and bronzed skin which I loooooove! 

I'm not always very keen on spending a lot of money on makeup so this bronzer is perfect for me really! 
I bought this when pondering in Superdrug, it's only £3.99 and it is SO good! It stays on all day, it isn't too dark (with the correct amount) and it gives a really nice glow to my face! It's perfect to wear with no foundation as it still sticks onto your face! 

Blue is my favourite colour and this colour nail varnish is reaaally nice! 
It's perfect for summer as it has fluorescent glow! It actually motivates me to paint my nails (which I hate doing)...

Lastly, when doing last minute prom shopping I came across this lipstick:
It's a lovely coral colour and the pigment is absolutely amazing! It stays on for aaages, looks lovely and smells fab! It was a little bit pricey (£26) but sometimes paying that extra bit more is worth it! 


Gooooodbye, 
                        Erin x 

No comments :

Post a Comment