16 year old blogger
called Erin

Lover of fashion, beauty,
lifestyle and the arts

Tuesday 22 July 2014

OOTD's and shiz!

Completely loving summer this year which is odd because I'm usually a winter person! I have bought loooads of clothes recently and I'm struggling to choose what I can take on holiday as I have too many!


Ootd from Monday:

           beaded print skirt - Zara
                   satchel bag - vintage
              sunglasses - urban outfitters
                  white vest top - Gap
            necklaces - (various places)

Whilst shopping I came across some cute flowery cat ears: 


They were in the sale at River Island and I thought they'd be cute to wear on holiday and also for future festivals. They're super cute... Perhaps my cat will think I'm actually a cat now... 


I also bought this crochet jumper in the Next sale. I'll wear it over my bikini when on holiday as it's very light and it looks lovely on! 

Whites are always a good option in summer. Not only are they incredibly summery but they also make you look more tanned which is always a good thing!


Goooodbye, 
                    Erin x 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12608869/?claim=g72gxq7b9pd">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment